Refund & Cancellation Policy
- This Policy is to inform you that due to the nature of business no refunds are provided by the Company.
- The only exception is made if you are not the Customer of the Company, i.e. you do not hold a verified Money Wallet with the Company. In this case the Company will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you.
- Without derogating from the provisions of Clauses above, it is expressly stipulated that you are free to use a withdrawal procedure to get money from your Money Wallet.
- The ways of withdrawal provided by the Company are listed on our website www.samfingroup.com.au
- In the circumstance of a chargeback as the client you are responsible to cover any reversed payments and/or chargeback fees. If there are insufficient funds in the trading account to cover, you agree to make deposit to your trading account to cover via bank wire transfer.
- The company will take all necessary measures to prevent and block both input, and withdrawal by third parties of money from the customer account. Input and output of money from the account can be carried out only by the owner of this account
This Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.