Terms and Conditions
For the general use of www.samfingroup.com.au
Ownership of website and copyright issues
All contents on this website is completely owned and operated by S.A.M. Trade, its licensors and its content suppliers. This includes, but not limited to, the logo, design, text, graphics, pricing data, trade data, performance information images, photos, animations, audio, and software, which are all protected under copyrights, trademarks and other law pertaining to intellectual property rights. Therefore, you are prohibited from modifying, reproducing or retransmitting any of the contents without the express written permission of the owner thereof.
You hereby agree to indemnify S.A.M. Trade and related parties for any loss, costs and damages incurred by your misuse, misconduct or breach of any terms and conditions as stipulated in this agreement.
Prohibited Use of Website
As a user of this Site, you are strictly prohibited from the following:
- Transfer, stream, or otherwise make available copyrighted, trademarked, patented or service marked materials or software without the authorization of the author or owner;
- Create, publish, download, upload, distribute any illegal, offensive, damaging, harassing, stalking, threatening, abusive, tortuous, derogatory, vulgar, explicit, vilifying, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Create, send or transfer harmful, contains virus, corrupted data, false or missing market information or any other damaging component;
- Violate any terms and conditions of the S.A.M. Trade on our website or its links;
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative, bulk or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Use the Services to advertise or offer to buy or sell any goods or services, or to run a business or commercial entity without the express written agreement of S.A.M. Trade.
- Access or interfere, in any way, with the account or computer system of another user of the Site without authorization by the account owner.
- Exploit minors in any way.
- Collect information about others, including email address through our Site.
You need to be 18 years old or older in order to use the services on our site, unless written consent from your parent or guardian has been documented.
Limitations of Contents Provided
samfingroup.com.au allows users on this site to share and post information, opinions, advices and even make available their portfolio and financial performance information to other registered users of the Site. This does not mean that S.A.M. Trade approves and endorses the information provided by such registered users of the site as S.A.M. Trade does not exercise editorial control over any content created or posted users of this site. Therefore, you should exercise extra caution and use your discernment when reviewing the portfolio, financial performance information, opinions or advice of another registered user.
You should understand that these are just the sole opinions of the user and that the information provided may be biased, inaccurate or even missing. It is also important to note that historical performance is not a guarantee of future performance. Therefore, before attempting to apply any piece of advice posted on S.A.M. Trade, please consult an independent financial expert for advice.
Information Purposes not Recommendations
The Site should be used for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice or recommendations of any kind. S.A.M. Trade, its employees and agents are not investment advisers. Before making any investment decisions based on the advice given, please ensure that you have conducted thorough research as to the accuracy and timeliness of the information. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any investment, or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate on in line with your investment objectives financial situation and risk tolerance.
S.A.M. Trade, its employees and agents will not be liable for any losses that you may sustained from the investments decisions you make. Please note that any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future performance. Since there is no guarantee, you should only invest the money that you are able and prepared to lose.
You agree to indemnify and not hold S.A.M. Trade liable for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) of every nature whatsoever incurred by S.A.M. Trade arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, violation of these Terms by you, or infringement by you, or any other user of the Services using your computer or identity, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. You are responsible for all activities that occur in your Service account.
Access Restriction/ Termination of account
S.A.M. Trade reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to and use of the Service or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Unless a separate agreement has been made between you and S.A.M. Trade, we have the rights to terminate or suspend your access to the Service when you are found to be violating the terms contained herein.
As long as you access and use this Site, you agree and allow S.A.M. Trade to send you notices, messages, newsletters, information, updates or any electrical documents to the e-mail address specified during your registration for the Service or by access to our web site. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service.
Third Party Links
Unless specifically stated, the presence of a third party link does not denote our endorsement of the linked site, its sponsors or any products or services offered. is not responsible for any images or changes of updates found in these linked sites. The use of any linked site is at your own risk.